Here’s The Scoop
Our goal is to help you make the most money from you fashionable closet!
Here at FlairTRADE, we are looking for your gently worn, quality designer clothing and accessories for ladies and gentlemen.
We accept mid-level mall (Loft, Ann Taylor, Talbots, White House Black Market, etc…), high-end and designer brands that have been available in stores during the past THREE years (with the exception of select luxury designer handbags). Find our Brand Guidelines here.
Easy Tips To Follow
- All items must be laundered, pressed and on hangers
- Please inspect items for any staining, rips, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.. as we will be unable to consider them
- Give your shoes a quick wipe down and a polish to spruce them up. Make sure to bend them and scan for any dry rotting (hey, it happens)
- Inspect handbags, cases and pockets for any personal items, dust bunnies, loose change (You wouldn’t believe the goodies we find)
- Place shoes, handbags and accessories in a tub, basket, bin or tote bag to keep your items together in the consignment area.
- Polish any sterling silver and stones to make them shine! Inspect pieces for any missing stones or broken clasps.
So Now What?
Consignment is OPEN Monday- Friday 10:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M and the 1st Saturday of every month from 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (except on holidays.) NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Drive around into the back parking lot at the dry cleaner and drive straight to the BLACK and RED FlairTRADE door. No need to knock, just walk in!
Always allow 30 minutes to diligently inspect your items and we ask you do not arrive past 4:30 P.M.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to price your items. Once items are priced you will be able to see them in your online account and they will be placed properly on the sales floor. Many items are selected to be featured on our online store and/or our live videos on social media.
- As a consignor, you have FULL access to your account online at anytime at NO extra charge.
- Our consignment period is 63 days.
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price.
- Money can be accessed in THREE ways:
- Cash up to $25.00 anytime the store is open,
- Any amount, at any time, as store credit which earns an
additional 5%, or
- Checks are cut on the 1st of the month on accounts that
Are over $50.00. Checks are available within 7 business
What Season Are We In?
*We are NO LONGER accepting shorts, summer/maxi dresses, capri pants, swimwear, beach accessories, tank tops, short sleeve, sandals or flip flops.
As of August 1st, we will be transitioning into FALL! Pantone has released the new colors of the Fall/Winter season. Check them in our newest blog, along with one of the top fall trends!
So what does that mean?
This includes ¾ and full length tops that are fall colors and patterns but still a lighter weight. Non lined blazers, windbreaker, cardigans, vests, dusters and denim jackets.
Full length pants, jeans and knee length skirts. Capri and full length athleisure wear.
Flats, casual sneakers, closed toe slingbacks, loafers and ankle booties!
This includes short sleeve and long sleeve button downs, casual and polo tops in darker plaids and colors.
Full length pants, jeans and shorts.
Sneakers, oxfords, loafers, and boots.
We accept golf attire year round for our men’s department.
**We will begin accepting FULL FALL September 1st. Keep in mind that we do not start accepting sweaters, coats, and winter accessories until October 1st.