Here’s The Scoop
Our goal is to help you make the most money from you fashionable closet!
Here at FlairTRADE, we are looking for your gently worn, quality designer clothing and accessories for ladies and gentlemen.
We accept mid mall level (Loft, Ann Taylor, Talbots, White House Black Market, etc…) and designer brands that have been available in stores during the past THREE years (with the exception of select luxury designer handbags). Find our Brand Guidelines here.
Easy Tips To Follow
- All items must be laundered, pressed and on hangers
- Please inspect items for any staining, rips, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.. as we will be unable to consider them
- Give your shoes a quick wipe down and a polish to spruce them up. Make sure to bend them and scan for any dry rotting (hey, it happens)
- Inspect handbags, cases and pockets for any personal items, dust bunnies, loose change (You wouldn’t believe the goodies we find)
- Place shoes, handbags and accessories in a tub, basket, bin or tote bag to keep your items together in the consignment area.
- Polish any sterling silver and stones to make them shine! Inspect pieces for any missing stones or broken clasps.
So Now What?
Consignment is OPEN Monday- Friday 10:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M and the 1st Saturday of every month from 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. (except on holidays.) NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Drive around into the back parking lot at the dry cleaner and drive straight to the BLACK and RED FlairTRADE door. No need to knock, just walk in!
Always allow 30 minutes to diligently inspect your items and we ask you do not arrive past 4:30 P.M.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to price your items. Once items are priced you will be able to see them in your online account and they will be placed properly on the sales floor. Many items are selected to be featured on our online store and/or our live videos on social media.
- As a consignor, you have FULL access to your account online at anytime at NO extra charge.
- Our consignment period is 63 days.
- Consignors receive 40% of the selling price.
- Money can be accessed in THREE ways:
- Cash up to $25.00 anytime the store is open,
- Any amount, at any time, as store credit which earns an
additional 5%, or
- Checks are cut on the 1st of the month on accounts that
Are over $50.00. Checks are available within 7 business
What Season Are We In?
Currently, we are accepting transitional Spring.
So what does that mean?
Think lighter and brighter colors, floral print and patterns in light weight sweaters, cardigans,
¾ sleeve length tops and blouses. No short sleeveless or short sleeve tops just yet. Same for dresses
Pants without lining, denim and colored jeans, skirts, cropped and capri lengths.
Peep toe pumps and slingbacks, driving loafers, flats, sneakers, mules and wedges. No sandals.
Golf attire, polos, denim, shorts, casual business attire, light weight coats, jackets, and sport coats. sneakers and causal shoes.
All athletic wear is acceptable and resort wear.
Summer consignment will begin May 1st. This entails all shorts, summer dresses, beach wear, flips flops and sandals. We do accept ladies and mens swimwear AS LONG AS they are new with tags with the protective liner.